After spending several years in India, it was obvious to Harry that the traditional Indian diet wasn’t conducive to fitness, with a heavy vegetarian influence and use of cooking oils and calorie-dense foods. We wanted to address that by providing recipes that were vegetarian-friendly which were either lower calorie, higher protein or both!
We’ve put a healthy spin on every dish, whilst packing in a tonne of flavour! Here’s what you can expect from the ebook:
- Instant access to 23 tried-and-tested vegetarian recipes – everything from breakfast, lunch, dinner, side-dishes, snacks and desserts
- A full nutritional breakdown including calories, protein, carbohydrate, fat and fiber for each meal
- Myfitnesspal bar codes on every recipe, to make tracking ever easier!*
- Easy-to-follow instructions and pictures to guide you through each dish. No complicated directions!
- All you need to know about protein: the benefits of a high-protein diet, how to get enough protein as a vegetarian, and myth-busting Soy Protein.
- Our essential cooking hacks – top tips and tricks to reduce calories, and how to prepare nutritious, flavourful meals that are a world away from the typical bland ‘diet’ food!
*(barcodes compatible with android only)