Meal Prep Mastery is the second in a series of healthy cookbooks from A Taste of Fitness.
We get a little tired of hearing people bang on about Meal Prep being dull.
Chicken, broccoli and rice is dull.
Team TOF don’t do chicken, broccoli and rice.
So, we wrote a cookbook to share our favourite meal-prep-friendly creations! Eating well doesn’t mean choking down bland, tasteless food. It can be god-damn delicious.
We’ve put a healthy spin on some of our favourite dishes, but a few little tweaks and tricks and you can keep hold of a boat load of flavour. We’ll show you!
Here’s what you can expect from the Ebook:
- Instant access to 31 tried-and-tested recipes, developed by us, in our kitchen, with Meal Prep in mind – you’ll find everything from breakfast, lunch and dinner, to sweet treats and desserts
- A full nutritional breakdown including calories, protein, carbohydrate, fat and fibre for each meal
- Myfitnesspal bar codes on every recipe, to make tracking a doddle*
- Easy-to-follow instructions and pictures to guide you through each dish. No tricky directions or time-consuming cooking methods!
- Accessible, affordable dishes. We’ve developed each an every recipe to be not only delicious and macro-friendly, but budget-friendly, too. We don’t like dropping a tonne of cash on our meal prep. We’re guessing you don’t either.
*(barcodes compatible with android only)
Here’s a little sneak-peek at some of our favourite grub from the cookbook, in case you’re still on the fence…