A Taste of Fitness is a series of cookbooks packed with healthy, tasty dishes.
Ideal for food and fitness enthusiasts, our first ebook is inspired by the flavours and ingredients of traditional Indian cuisine – and all recipes in this cookbook are suitable for vegetarians! Also inspired by not only my work in India but also the most recent BodyPower India Tour. The majority of the recipes on my site contain meat so we wanted to make sure we covered all the bases!
We’ve put a healthy spin on every dish, whilst packing in a tonne of flavour! Here’s what you can expect from the ebook:
- Instant access to 23 tried-and-tested vegetarian recipes – everything from breakfast, lunch, dinner, side-dishes, snacks and desserts
- A full nutritional breakdown including calories, protein, carbohydrate, fat and fiber for each meal
- Myfitnesspal bar codes on every recipe, to make tracking ever easier!*
- Easy-to-follow instructions and pictures to guide you through each dish. No complicated directions!
- All you need to know about protein: the benefits of a high-protein diet, how to get enough protein as a vegetarian, and myth-busting Soy Protein.
- Our essential cooking hacks – top tips and tricks to reduce calories, and how to prepare nutritious, flavourful meals that are a world away from the typical bland ‘diet’ food!
*(barcodes compatible with android only)
Here is a sneak-peek at some of our favourite dishes from the cookbook, in case you’re still on the fence!